2 PCA accounts

busstop 18:57 18 Mar 10

I have 2 PCA account with two different names for myself as I have two PC's. I don't think I need two accounts. I should be able to use the one account on both PC's.

Is it possible to keep the one account on the two PC? and saved on the two PC's? also how do I unsubscribe to the latest account as I only have two questions on it

Sea Urchin 19:05 18 Mar 10

I don't think you can "unsubscribe" from a profile, as your threads will remain in the archive for evermore. But just don't use that one - always sign in with the user name you want to keep. You can sign in on any PC with the same name.

busstop 19:16 18 Mar 10

I think I have to take the tick out of keep me logged in on this PC with my new account. and log into the oldest one and say keep me logged in to this PC am I correct? also I wanted to change my nick name I clicked on Profile changed my name clicked on update but still got the same name come up, How do I go about changing my users name?

sea urchin 22:34 18 Mar 10

Part One correct regarding "keep me logged in". Also that should be the way to change your user name - did you get the message that your profile had been updated successfully?

sea urchin 22:36 18 Mar 10

Notice that I have "changed" my user name by removing the capital letters above, but of course the change will only come into effect with new postings.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…