2 to a page? - Epson Easy Photo Print v1.5

DeepSetSyd 13:29 26 Jun 08

Hello.
With my old Epson Stylus C44+ I used to use Epson Easy Photo software to simply print out 7x5" photos, 2 to a page.

I've just bought a DX8450 which came with the software Epson Easy Photo Print (v1.5). It looks like an updated version of the old software but I cannot work out how to print 2 pictures per page. There Must be a way!!!

I hope somebody can advise!

Syd.

Technotiger 14:11 26 Jun 08

In Easy Photo Print ...

1. Select Photos
2. Click on Layout & Print
3. Highlight (on the left) Borderless(2)
4. Click on Print button.

Technotiger 14:12 26 Jun 08

PS - mine is also v1.5

DeepSetSyd 15:37 26 Jun 08

Should I choose paper size A4?
Would this not end up with two A5 size prints on a sheet of A4?

Thanks,
Stewart.

Technotiger 15:38 26 Jun 08

A4 is ok - the prints will still be just postcard size.

Technotiger 15:40 26 Jun 08

You could then turn the sheet of paper upside down and print a further two pics on the same sheet of A4.

DeepSetSyd 16:02 26 Jun 08

I'm not sure I understand. You can't fit 4 7x5" pictures on one page, only two will fit.

In the previous version of the software I could choose either 2 x 7x5" or 2 x 6x4". Is this still an option?

Thanks,
Syd.

Technotiger 16:15 26 Jun 08

Oops sorry, I did not mean the same size again, but you could print two smaller pics, to save paper.

You can choose different sizes from the Select Paper button.

DeepSetSyd 16:25 26 Jun 08

Hang on, rewind a bit.

I thought you said I should select A4 as paper size? How can I tell it to print two 7x5 pictures on one sheet of A4? Sorry if this sounds a bit dense but I don't understand the advice you have given me.

Thanks,
Syd.

Technotiger 17:35 26 Jun 08

Yes I did say A4 and yes by following what I said to begin with, you will have two 7x5's on the A4 sheet, with room left over - which is why I said you could turn the sheet upside down to make use of the unprinted area and so safe a bit of paper.

The select paper button gives you the option to choose different sizes to print.

Why not just try it on a plain sheet of paper first, then you will see what I mean.

pj123 18:02 26 Jun 08

I don't see the problem.

I have just tried it on my PC and it prints 2 borderless prints (A5) on one sheet of A4 paper.

Run easy photo print.

Select Photos

Select Paper (scroll down to select A4)

Layout and Print. (select borderless 2)

Then click on the Print Button (bottom right)

Job done.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac