2 Items, dont know where i can buy them

poogles_uk 15:16 27 Jan 04

Where can i get 2 mobo standoff plugs?

Where can i get a 3 pin fan cable extender?

hugh-265156 15:17 27 Jan 04

try maplins

Big Elf 15:18 27 Jan 04

If standoff plugs are a standard size then I can let you have the 2 spare ones I've got. Email me and I'll post them out.

poogles_uk 15:21 27 Jan 04

Ok, thanks.

Ill contact you later. Are they free?

What about the fan cable.

click here has some but not on the site yet.... Talk to the owner and he should be able to help you out!

Big Elf 17:21 27 Jan 04

From me they're free. However are they metal or plastic. I've looked through the bag of bits that came with my PC (they probably didn't know where they went:0) and there's some plastic things that look like standoffs. Doesn't really matter as I'll send both sets if you still want them, I'm just curious.

poogles_uk 18:41 27 Jan 04

I need three really, but two will do, or 2 metal 1 plastic.

Yes, they are metal in my board, about half a cm long, and multisided if i remember correctly.

Yes i would like them.

poogles_uk 18:44 27 Jan 04

What sort of price are the cables? and how much is delivery?

Big Elf 18:46 27 Jan 04

My metal ones are about 1.1cm long, the plastic ones turn out to be longer at 2cm. If you email me I'll try and take a picture to email (although I don't have macro mode on my camera).

poogles_uk 18:48 27 Jan 04

are they octagonal i think, and have a screw on the bottom, and hole in the top? they are a goldy colour.

Big Elf 19:02 27 Jan 04

They don't look anything like that but the metal ones match the other standoffs in my PC. I've managed to get a photo of them (21kb) so if you want to have a look at both the metal and the plastic one then email me for the piccy.

I thought they would be a standard shape?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…