2 ipods 1 computer

maz2 16:44 07 Aug 05

A friend has 2 sons, and both have just had ipods, one is a mini and the other a normal one(whatever that is). I have no idea about these things but said I would ask someone who probably did so here goes. The problem is with installing them both on the same pc (XP) is this possible, they have tried and I think it worked although everything that was stored for the larger ipod went into the mini (which I think happens by default) as they have different tastes in music is there any way round this, I thought about installing them as different users on the pc but I think they tried this and it didn't work, if anyone has any ideas they would be very grateful Thanks

bremner 17:04 07 Aug 05

I have three iPods associated with my account.

When you first install them you have the option in Itunes to name them. So in my case I have A's iPod, B's iPod and C's Pod.

Each has it's own settings - ie automatically update or manually update. Each person has their own playlists in iTunes which they responsible for.

maz2 17:26 07 Aug 05

Thanks for that I've passed the message on I also found a tutorial for the playlists so hopefully that should sort them out Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…