2 Files found as dialers

ACOLYTE 20:38 01 Feb 05

Avg has just finished a scan and found 2 files

one was sporder.dll 17H and the other was Newdotnet3_88.dll 17 E,and despite my best efforts i cant seem to *!@:f them,i have tried in safe mode but the files dont seem to be there
i did tell AVG to send them to vault after the scan but as soon as i did my pc restarted and the files where still there.

ACOLYTE 20:43 01 Feb 05

I dont know what happened with the funny symbols it was supposed to say "shift" and came out like it did lol.

Lionheart ? 20:44 01 Feb 05

Have a look click here

plsndrs3 20:48 01 Feb 05

If you're using XP, have you switched of system restore after removing - then rebooting?

Paul

ACOLYTE 20:51 01 Feb 05

A lot to read on there about it i think i only have the one file as AVG didnt find anymore and there isnt a remove option in add/remove.Will try thr reg thing,

ACOLYTE 20:52 01 Feb 05

It doent let me remove the system restarts i did go in to safe mode to try but the files dont show up,i turned SR off,but untill i can get rid of the files i cant turn it back on again.

ACOLYTE 00:25 02 Feb 05

Managed to remove the Newdotnet.dll after a lot of trawling through the reg after i had resarted the pc both dll had gone so they must have been related.Thx e1.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…