2 Files found as dialers

ACOLYTE 20:38 01 Feb 05

Avg has just finished a scan and found 2 files

one was sporder.dll 17H and the other was Newdotnet3_88.dll 17 E,and despite my best efforts i cant seem to *!@:f them,i have tried in safe mode but the files dont seem to be there
i did tell AVG to send them to vault after the scan but as soon as i did my pc restarted and the files where still there.

ACOLYTE 20:43 01 Feb 05

I dont know what happened with the funny symbols it was supposed to say "shift" and came out like it did lol.

Lionheart ? 20:44 01 Feb 05

Have a look click here

plsndrs3 20:48 01 Feb 05

If you're using XP, have you switched of system restore after removing - then rebooting?

Paul

ACOLYTE 20:51 01 Feb 05

A lot to read on there about it i think i only have the one file as AVG didnt find anymore and there isnt a remove option in add/remove.Will try thr reg thing,

ACOLYTE 20:52 01 Feb 05

It doent let me remove the system restarts i did go in to safe mode to try but the files dont show up,i turned SR off,but untill i can get rid of the files i cant turn it back on again.

ACOLYTE 00:25 02 Feb 05

Managed to remove the Newdotnet.dll after a lot of trawling through the reg after i had resarted the pc both dll had gone so they must have been related.Thx e1.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…