18 Windows updates tonight

buteman 12 Apr 11
Answered

18 Windows updates tonight if you download them manually.

sunnystaines 12 Apr 11

had 22 for w7, tried to post at 6pm but found can only reply not start new posts the title bar of the post keeps getting corrupted

buteman 12 Apr 11

sunnystaines if using W/7 look out for a windows XP net framework update. I never noticed it till it started downloading. Must have either downloaded it or refused it as i see it has started downloading again after a long stop.

Woolwell 12 Apr 11

Ouch - 27 for Office 2007 and Vista

buteman 12 Apr 11

That one for Xp was also for W/7 so ok to download.

sunnystaines 12 Apr 11

buteman

any other ideas still stuck cannot post a new thread only able to post replies

Woolwell 12 Apr 11

sunnystaines Which browser are you using?

buteman 12 Apr 11

sunnystaines I had the same problem at the weekend but it is working ok Now. Make sure you are Logged in before starting a new thread. I could not post a thread with an attachment it always failed. Is it a script problem as that is what I was getting. Such and such on line say 62 is undefined or something like that. Apart from that it is just a matter of waiting until PCA fix all of the problems. I had the same problem using Firefox and IE8.

buteman 12 Apr 11

sunnystaines Did you fill in the Tags part at the bottom if not it will not post.

sunnystaines 13 Apr 11

buteman no i left tags blank, what do i put in there

buteman 13 Apr 11

sunnystaines Just put a heading for what you are posting. For instance something to do with TV repairs you just add TV Repairs. Whatever the subject of your post just add it into the tags part then press Post.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message