17" tft monitors

daeburndave 19:25 07 Jan 04

i am about to purchase a tft monitor mainly for graphic work also for my sons gameing, does anybody have some information as to which one is the best at the moment?

PA28 19:35 07 Jan 04

Bear in mind that the native resolution of a 17" will normally be 1280 x 1024 (though mine doesn't cause any problems with games run at1024 x 768). Suggest you have a look at a few in PC World and the like to get an idea - although these normally haven't been adjusted optimally and lighting conditions are rarely ideal. Then price up from the net and computer mags. Reviews are helpful, but no doubt you'll get a few personal recommendations from this post.

For what it's worth, I run with a 17" Relysis and am really pleased with it at a (budget) price. Unfortunately the reviews don't rate it too well, which only goes too show what a poor judge I am. Or something.....

MASE 1 19:35 07 Jan 04

I run a AOC 17" TFT.Its very good from PCNEXTDAY.

daeburndave 14:31 05 Jul 04

and finally. i bought a viewsonic vp171s. a brilliant piece of kit. can well recommend it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…