17" ADVANCE DISPLAY PROPERTIES

FERRY 02:30 10 Jun 04

CAN ANY BODY PLEASE HELP I NEED THE DEFAULT SETTINGS FOR ALL ADVANCE DISPLAY PROPERTES IN WINDOWS XP 2000+ FOR A 17" FLAT SCREEN MY RESOLUTION IS CORRECT ITS ALL OUT IN THE ADVANCE SECTION, THANK YOU TO ANY ONE WHO WILL POST THERE PROPERTIE NOTES FROM DISPLAY OPTIONS.

AndySD 10:26 10 Jun 04

what is the monitor and graphics card make and model?

FERRY 09:47 11 Jun 04

THANKS ANDY PC WORLD ADVISED ME ITS SOMETHING LIKE, CHEERS FOR THE OFFERED HELP ANDY THANKS.

Stuartli 10:44 11 Jun 04

Basic Advanced configuration from Settings should include Normal Size DPI (96DPI) and enabling Apply the new settings without restarting from the General tab.

From the Monitor tab set Refresh rate to 85MHz and also tick the Hide modes that this monitor cannot display (the Adapter tab's List All Modes button then lists the ones you can safely select).

Stuartli 10:46 11 Jun 04

Selecting default mode will normally provide the Optimal refresh rate for your monitor (about 60MHz) which is too low for most people and causes screen flicker.

Some can get away with 75MHz but a refresh rate of 85MHz eliminates screen flicker for virtually anyone.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…