16meg BB

raggy 2 23:31 13 May 06

is there a website that will give me a list of when my area will upgrade to higher broadband speed. Wanadoo just keep saying its down to BT and they are a mare to get a straight answer from. plus all this advertising of 16 meg and im still stuck on 1meg is very frustrating. anyone on16meg and if so how good is it???????

johnnyrocker 23:42 13 May 06

i suggest you be patient and if you want good info click here

johnny.

Totally-braindead 23:45 13 May 06

Theres lots of info here click here but whether it will have what you ask I don't know but its worth a look. I hope you realise that 16 meg BB is a theoretical amount in that most people will get nowhere near this speed. Most people cannot even get near the 8 meg speed even if their exchange has been upgraded.

Dipso 23:56 13 May 06

click here and click on Exchange Search under Availability on the left. Put the name of your exchange in and when you get the result click on the exchange name. On the results page look under the header "Local loop unbundling presence" and that should give you the estimated date for the upgrade.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…