16 bit Windows Subsystem/Runtime error

parten 21:41 13 Sep 05

Sorry, thought I would post two questions and be cheeky.
1. After trying to load the SIMs, for my son, I get an error that reads...C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system fileis not suitable for running MS-DOS and windows applications. Choose close to terminate the application. tried a few times but it just won't run...I have Windows XP, 1800 processor and 2gig of mem. Any ideas please.
The other is a Runtime error. A runtime error has occured, do you wish to debug: line 56(it could be another line number) Error object expected.
Any ideas with this one pleas...same specks as above....thank you
Parten

VoG II 21:45 13 Sep 05

click here and scroll down to XP_FIX.EXE to download the fix.

What are you trying to do when you get the ' Error object expected' message?

Diodorus Siculus 21:45 13 Sep 05

16-bit MS-DOS Subsystem error while installing or running a DOS application
click here

Diodorus Siculus 21:46 13 Sep 05

How to disable script and runtime errors in Internet Explorer. Step-by-step guide.
"How to disable script and runtime errors
You can configure Internet Explorer to ignore these script and runtime errors. Please follow this step-by-step guide:

1. Open Internet Explorer.

2. Click on Tools, then on Internet Options.

3. Click on the Advanced tab.

4. Look for the "Disable script debugging" line and put a check mark in the box.

5. Now look for the "Display a notification about every script error" line and remove the check mark in the box."
click here

parten 21:51 13 Sep 05

voG...thank you...most times I try to run from a CD...other times when I am trying to download from the internet....It's not always but just annoying.

Parten

parten 21:53 13 Sep 05

Diodorus Siculus.. Thank you for that very interesting...will try that and hope.....once again thanks

Parten

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…