1394 internet connection

orihuela 17:32 08 Jan 08

Please may I say before I start I really am an absolute beginner so if possible a yes or no answer would be much appreciated. thanks.

I have been having problems lately shutting down my pc. I took a look around at different settings and notice that I have an NEW extra internet connection showing. I have the usual local area connected, firewalled connection. But.....the new one is 1394 connection which also says connected, firewalled 1394 net adapter.

Should I disable it from my system or just leave it alone?

ambra4 17:52 08 Jan 08

Check this site

click here

cream. 19:22 08 Jan 08

Thats a firewire connection, 1394.Usually camcorders , cameras and some hard drives.

If you have device connected via firewire, it's fine.Otherwise you could disable it, by right clicking it and picking disable. Or you can leave it. It will not interfere with your computer or internet connection.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…