1000ms ping in command and conquer

TOP-GUN 21:58 28 Sep 03

when connecting to play command and conquer all pings r shown and mine reads there side 1000ms,but on my screen its 23ms ping?
when trying to play online game with fellow players it losses connection and puts me bac in the lobby.
iv tried reinstalling and contacting ntl service provider and they say my ping is good so why does it say its 1000ms when i try 2 play on command and conquer!!!!!!
i hav heard a rumour saying about a ping bug with ea games but i dont no.
i have just installed a new geforce fx 5900 agp 128mb ddr vidio card, but it was all good till after about 3 days,i even installed all the latest signed drivers but still no look any1 plz give me ur ideas.
thank you

powerless 22:32 28 Sep 03

High ping will not be due to you graphics card/driver.

It will be all about that NTL connection, to which i ask which service are you on, 150k, 600k or 1 meg?

How many people are in the game when you play?

...and how much (max) players can the server accept?

BarryKeith 22:32 28 Sep 03

Please type your request in english, all these abbreviations are not needed and only cause confusion, especially as you do not seem to know where your "shift" key is, and therefore have no capitals at the begginning of sentences or names.

The Sack 22:41 28 Sep 03

run a trace to the game server. use hypertrace from AnalogX as it is free and easy to use click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…