100,000 clipart from mag.

bignora 20:10 19 Oct 05

when installing i can only get up to entering name which i do, the next button is greyed out.
it did install once, opened the main page but there were no images present.help please.
bignora.

€dstowe 21:20 19 Oct 05

Not an answer to your question but, are you really sure you want to stuff your computer up with a hundred thousand images - most of which you will never use.

Snec 21:23 19 Oct 05

But if you do back-it-up

Read €dstowe's Friday column.

woodchip 21:25 19 Oct 05

You need the CD in the computer when running the Program Images do not load. Without loading anything just go to Windows Explorer click the + by the CD to expand look for the Program then look for Images you can double click a Image if you do not have a program to view them

bignora 17:07 19 Jan 06

hi,usung roxio 6.when cd 1st inserted in to dvd rom not all tracks read.might only read 8 of 10.or there will be a number by last track.have to insert cd several times before all tracks appear, happens on my copmy's as well as store bought cd's. any help appreciated. big nora.

woodchip 17:37 19 Jan 06

You should not need to load a Program. If you have a Good Photo editing Program just point the Program to open the CD and brows to Clipart

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…