100,000 clipart from mag.

bignora 20:10 19 Oct 05

when installing i can only get up to entering name which i do, the next button is greyed out.
it did install once, opened the main page but there were no images present.help please.
bignora.

€dstowe 21:20 19 Oct 05

Not an answer to your question but, are you really sure you want to stuff your computer up with a hundred thousand images - most of which you will never use.

Snec 21:23 19 Oct 05

But if you do back-it-up

Read €dstowe's Friday column.

woodchip 21:25 19 Oct 05

You need the CD in the computer when running the Program Images do not load. Without loading anything just go to Windows Explorer click the + by the CD to expand look for the Program then look for Images you can double click a Image if you do not have a program to view them

bignora 17:07 19 Jan 06

hi,usung roxio 6.when cd 1st inserted in to dvd rom not all tracks read.might only read 8 of 10.or there will be a number by last track.have to insert cd several times before all tracks appear, happens on my copmy's as well as store bought cd's. any help appreciated. big nora.

woodchip 17:37 19 Jan 06

You should not need to load a Program. If you have a Good Photo editing Program just point the Program to open the CD and brows to Clipart

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…