100,000 Clip Art PCA DVD

rawprawn 17:22 16 May 04

When I try and load this program I get the message "Error 1322.A A portion of the path exceeds the length allowed by the system."
Any help appreciated.

spikeychris 17:27 16 May 04

MSI problem click here

rawprawn 18:29 16 May 04

Hi Chris, does this mean I can't load because there is no cure ?

spikeychris 18:49 16 May 04

Good question, well presented and I haven't got a clue. What OS are you running as click here seems to describe the 80 character problem.

spikeychris 18:51 16 May 04

rawprawn, don't take this wrong as its your choice but clipart...YUCK!!!!

rawprawn 19:43 16 May 04

Thanks Chris I've tried it before and decided it's not for me. It's just that I have agreed to edit a small news bulletin for a club & I thought it might come in handy. HOWEVER I shall forget it. It was only because I couldn't load it I got interested. Please consider this matter closed. Thanks again.

rovers 16:47 19 May 04

Same problem for me. Don't trust it - want to uninstall but no option provided. Can't even find it in my Add/Remove list.

Any ideas anybody?

Fruit Bat 17:02 19 May 04

Install regcleaner (sure its on one of the cover disks) Then ues explorer to delete the offending clipart program, run regcleaner to then get rid of any entries in the registry. regcleaner will automatically back up the registry before it cleans it so you can resore if any other programs inadvertently affected.

rawprawn 17:22 19 May 04

Back up your registry before you start in case of any mistakes, In case you don't know how Start/run/ type regedit/ Ok/ highlight My computer/ click File/ select Export and send it to where you want it. to recover just double click the saved file.

rovers 14:26 20 May 04

Best thing to come out of this is RegSupreme - brilliant registry cleaner! Though jv16 Power Tools might be a better value buy.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…