1000 visits

Reacher 15:48 21 Feb 03

In these days of always on internet connections this may be of little interest to some but with my 56k dial up I've managed 1000 visits to this site since I joined. It's been well worth every visit as I learn something new every time.

Carry on the good work!

lacker 15:52 21 Feb 03

let me be the first to congratulate you,fully agree with your sentiments

AndySD 16:36 21 Feb 03

Well done Its a good feeling when you reach that ammount.

« Ravin » 16:42 21 Feb 03

how long have you been a member? i think 4500 or so is the highest number of visits?

hope this doesn't start off a round of i've visited here the most posts ;)

Forum Editor 17:01 21 Feb 03

one of those threads............

The number of visits can be misleading. Some people - particularly those with broadband connections - log into the site when they start their computers and stay logged in for hours, often while they go off and surf other sites. Others log in and out several times in the course of a few hours, thus raising their number of visits.

The highest number of visits is considerably more than 4500, but I'm not going to start bandying figures around - it doesn't really prove anything, as I've pointed out, and don't forget that some people have been visiting the forum for over two years now. I'm one of them.

Legolas 19:07 21 Feb 03

Congratulations on reaching your 1000, the only worrying thing is 1000=Hooked
2000=addicted 3000=Hopeless case 4000+ = GETALIFE I am not going to tell which one i am ;-)

Djohn 19:12 21 Feb 03

Reacher, well done, long may your visits continue, I've also been here on one or two occasions! :o)

VoG™ 19:18 21 Feb 03

Hello!

I'm here on a rare visit.

On a more serious note, I'm one of those who, as the FE pointed out, log on here and stay logged on, especially at weekends, whilst surfing elsewhere.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…