100 g-mail invites and no-one to give them to...

Fateful Shadow 19:48 07 Sep 05

As the title suggests, I have 100 invites and no-one I know wants them...as they've all already got it!

If you want it, just press the little yellow mail icon next to my name and I'll try and get it to you asap. Bear in mind that I do have college work so it could take a while :P

It makes me wonder why on earth Google haven't released it to everyone yet...

mattyc_92 19:54 07 Sep 05

I often have this. But they do go, from forum members or a friend who wants another account.

Diodorus Siculus 20:11 07 Sep 05

[quote]It makes me wonder why on earth Google haven't released it to everyone yet...[/quote]

Google are nothing if not professional - at least when it comes to advertising / marketing / finding info. As soon as gmail is ready to make a few more dollars, I'm sure it will be released.

Personally I can't see the point - my isp provides webmail so that covers travel.

Anyway, good luck to them - they certainly got the knack!

dave_and_confused 20:12 07 Sep 05

3 times and 3 times the Send Mail times out....

Fateful Shadow 20:15 07 Sep 05

1 down, 99 to go :P

Fateful Shadow 21:28 07 Sep 05

^

Brumas 21:51 07 Sep 05

Same problem as 'dave_and_confused' I tried 3 times but to no avail......

mattyc_92 21:52 07 Sep 05

If you wish, I could send you an invite.

SANTOS7 22:39 07 Sep 05

Most odd i took up Fateful Shadows kind offer, recieved link, now my account is up and running, thanks again for the invite Fateful Shadow..

mattyc_92 08:44 08 Sep 05

Invite sent to Brumas

Fateful Shadow 09:26 08 Sep 05

Hmm...overnight my invite's seem to have shot back up to 100...

Sorry about the e-mail thing. I don't really know what's going on. I have recieved about 5 e-mails so far so they are coming through!

Hope the problem goes away soon :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…