1 Click DVD

conrail 09:18 02 May 07

using xp home, 120 Gb HD, 1028 RAM, 1 Click DVD with the latest version of DVD43,
My 4 year old grandaughter is rough with dvd films so I use 1 click to copy the films when she comes then I keep the originals safe,
today when trying to copy her latest cartoon I get the message that the disc is protected and I should use dvd43, I always have this program on, I have downloaded the latest version but still get the error, never had the error before, any ideas greatly accepted

MAJ 09:27 02 May 07

It's probable that the DVD contains copy-protection that DVD43 doesn't recognise. Are you having the same problem with any DVDs that you backed up successfully previously?

conrail 09:32 02 May 07

thanks MAJ but no, this is the first one, I have just copied another one she wanted to watch with no problem so it looks like it is just the one that wont copy, both are by the same company

Gizmo2005 09:42 02 May 07

Try this click here this is the program I use and makes perfect copies and removes all encryption e.t.c + it’s free for 30 days so you can give it a try before buying it!

ArrGee 09:52 02 May 07

DVDShrink may be the solution. I have used this to backup discs that would otherwise be ruined by my scoundrel nephews. Completely free to use.

click here

conrail 09:58 02 May 07

thanks guys, I will download and try both programs

conrail 22:11 16 May 07

thanks again, I a using DVDFab Platinum as recomended by Gizmo2005

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…