0x800A138F/0x800C0005

Tranestation 11:44 29 Oct 03

Please help.I have been online for 5 weeks and have error message problem for windows updates.Have tried(in no particular order)deleting cookies/temp files/history/checked low security for trusted sites/entered correct urls V4 *.akamai etc/cleared SSL state/cleared forms &passwords/checked SSL 2.0 and 3.0/checked language/date and time on pc/unchecked server certificate revocation box/checked CMOS date and time/checked cypher strength 128 bit/tried to update with and without all anti-virus and ad aware progs/deleted all microsoft and akamai references from host file/checked all restricted sites/reprompted all regsvr32 commands/deleted akamai certificate and reinstalled it/renamed HOSTSA file OLDHOSTS/ran new batch file starting with net start cryptsvc/checked iuident.txt and .cab/reinstalled iuctl in controls-desktop/ran selective startup to see any conflicting progs/tried checking and unchecking proxy server in lan settings(ntl say dont tick this but it made no difference anyway)/checked registry values all set at 0 (i hope this is right)/checked Dylan Greene and Marc Liron/have someone at microsoft checking(no reply for 3 days)/ntl say its not our problem mate!!I have seen there are two microsoft certificates that are out of date.Does this make any difference?I am knackered and i am amazed my machine even works.As a real starter this seems a crazy of searching the innards of XP but its not a bad way to learn! The error code suggests a server problem.Am i missing something basic here and do the updates installed when it did function O.K. mess it up.Any thoughts/suggestions/messages of support welcome.Tranestation

??@$ђ 11:54 29 Oct 03

found this it mentions something about disabling isa server

click here

Stuartli 12:06 29 Oct 03

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…