yet another wow prob

kalignorgna 16:36 24 Aug 08

finaly managed to get burning crusade installed by way of wow download (disk 2 crashed evry time) however when u logon it's trying to download info and i just get a message sayin update failed try again later or a message telling me to contact support or reinstall.

i've just tryed to reintall the game, but did not delete all the files as i figered it should'nt mater to much and have had no luck on their forums yet. I only installed it yesterday mind but any help would be welcome

jarvis10@btinternet.com 17:26 24 Aug 08

kaspersky used to stop disk2 from working. vista just makes things tricky, if you have vista and it stops at the last stage of install, got to wow folder patch (2.4.2 ) en. right click run as admin.

kalignorgna 21:33 24 Aug 08

as ive said its now installed by way of wow download so don't care to much as to why it didn't, but when you first logon once its updated it uploads ur profile Characters and then tells you to restart wow wich i do after about 2min it goes back to logon page with a message sayin failed update contact support or reinstall sory if this was not clear

jarvis10@btinternet.com 05:19 25 Aug 08

"f you have vista and it stops at the last stage of install, got to wow folder patch (2.4.2 ) en. right click run as admin." worked for me, sorry if that was not clear:)

kalignorgna 22:04 25 Aug 08

its working again so i'm puttin this as reloved

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced