X360 - THREE LIGHTS OF DEATH

DJ Techz 19 Nov 08

HELP HELP HELP.

I HAVE AN XBOX 360 AND IT HAS GOT THE THREE LIGHTS OF DEATH. ITS AFTER AN UPDATE I INSTALLED TODAY THROUGH XBOX LIVE(THE NEW XBOX EXPERIENCE)

Any one got any help i have unplugged it and taken out the HDD

Ryan

citadel 19 Nov 08

go to tweaktown.com and read the shocking problems the plague the xbo360 story on the main page.

DJ Techz 19 Nov 08

I have contacted microsoft about it

grey george 19 Nov 08

When ever this has happend to mine it has had to go in for repair. Microsoft will email you a parcel label. (they have extended the warrenty to 3 years for this particular problem) I now have mine stood off the floor on little blocks with a desk fan blowing all around, I switch the fan on before and leave it running for 5 mintes after playing. Over heating is the normal cause of the problem so it may have nothing to do with your recent update. Hope you get it back before xmas.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message