World's fastest desktop PC announced

TopCat® 23:47 03 Nov 08

Built in London and a walk down Tottenham Court Road will take you to the makers - Yoyo Tech. Make sure you have over £4k in your pocket though, just in case you might want to buy one.

Go on, you know you want to!:o) TC.

click here

crosstrainer 05:24 04 Nov 08

Poor graphically and not worth that kind of money. My SLI 2x GTX8800's and Quad core would eat it alive in games.

Forum Editor 18:36 04 Nov 08

"the speedy Gonzalez of the desktop world only has one Radeon HD 4870 X2 graphics card with 2GB of DDR5 memory."

Nevertheless,this machine would fair whip through a Word document 'find and replace' on one of my twenty page client reports.

crosstrainer 05:23 05 Nov 08

LOL, bet you wouldn't fork out that kind of cash for WP purposes :))

Forum Editor 18:54 05 Nov 08

Dead right I wouldn't.

citadel 19:00 05 Nov 08

scan.co.uk have a more affordable i7 at £1500, review at custompc.co.uk

crosstrainer 09:30 06 Nov 08

This beast cost me far less than that! (did get trade prices on components though!

only one card? sli 1 or 2 is glorified physx, 3 280gtx all at full price = 30% performance increase at best. that card is awesome, there isnt a cpu built yet that doesnt bottleneck it, including i7 click here very nice indeed

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…