Which is your current game...???

LeoMax 06:02 AM 17 Sep 12

Hello Guys,

Me Leo Max. Mine current game is Project IGI. I really like this game. This game is very interesting. Its missions are very difficult then other games.

KRONOS the First 10:40 AM 17 Sep 12

Portal 2 user created map,whilst housebound this last while I have played hundreds and still going.

windpop 10:34 AM 21 Sep 12

I just started Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy for the PS2. I am only 1 hour in, but so far, it seems far less inspired than the original Mana Khemia. Sigh. On the DS, I'm working on Atelier Annie, though I got a bit discouraged when I realized just how much work I was going to have to put in to get the best ending.

mrwoowoo 21:43 PM 01 Oct 12

Just finished playing Sleeping dogs, which is one of the best games i've played for a long time. I'm now on a trip down memory lane, replaying Resident evil 5, Splinter cell conviction. And the free Half life remastered Black mesa.

Jakeyatkin 14:18 PM 06 Oct 12

Also just sleeping dogs and it was alot better than I expected, but currently playing battlefield 3 and trying to get into FIFA 13 but finding it hard

highQ 17:26 PM 20 Oct 12

amaricas army and pes 2013 mrwoowoo wher i can find sleeping dogs ?

rdave13 23:45 PM 20 Oct 12

Umm Trine version 1.08 I believe. I find it difficult and so does my 9 year old.

quangkute83 07:55 AM 24 Oct 12

Current game of i is Project mario. I really like this game in friv . it requires quick responsiveness of the brain and hands.!

SeiyaIkki 11:53 AM 25 Oct 12

Sleeping Dogs

Mr Mistoffelees 19:37 PM 27 Oct 12

Tiddlywinks.

sarah_76 14:19 PM 01 Nov 12

I'm still playing Fifa 12. Love it to bits!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

MIT builds an awesome 3D printer that can use 10 materials at once

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites