Which of these gaming PCs should I buy as a novice PC gamer?

CompleteN00b 15:28 07 Feb 15

Ive had 0 experience with PC gaming, and not a huge budget to work with, but wanted to get into it as I'm not interested in forking out a tonne of money for a PS4/Xbone with far less features, and fewer games to play. As I don't posses the knowledge to build my own PC to my liking I had a look around the web and came across a few PCs that I have taken a liking to. As I'm not sure which one to go for I've come on here to propose the question to you, which one of the following should I purchase?

• DinoPC Magmadon GTX 750 Ti
  • Chillblast Fusion Spartacus
  • Cyberpower Infinity Apollo Pro

Thanks in advance!

rdave13 20:46 07 Feb 15

The last on the list only has onboard graphics. So I'd bin that one.

Chillblast has a micro case so upgrading might be a bit more difficult. Better PSU and CPU but the most expensive.

Dino has a good sized case, slower CPU but cheaper than Chillblast by about 40 squids.

I'd go for the Chillblast one. That's my preference though.

Have you thought of buying a tower only? If you have a monitor, keyboard and mouse then a Tower only could give you a better specification PC? You could upgrade the monitor at a later date.

nickf 23:32 12 Feb 15

As rdave says , you will be better off getting monitor ,keyboard etc separately . similar price click here . Comes with a rather good 3 year warranty .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now