Which brand of gaming tower are best?

Viowithcrailtap 19:31 PM 07 Mar 13

Hi guys,

I'm looking at either buying a pre-built tower or building one (depending on costs etc).

Can anyone recommend any companies that make good gaming towers? I've had a look at chillblast and novatech but I don't know which is better or if there are any better ones than these.

My budget is around £800.

Hopefully something good can be bought for that

Chronos the 2nd 20:14 PM 07 Mar 13

This is from my phone so I will be brief. Without a doubt Chillblast is better than Novatech. Should be able find something reasonable for your cash and will get back to you tomorrow when I am at my PC.

Forum Editor 08:40 AM 08 Mar 13

Transferred to our Games forum from Tech Consumer Advice.

ordep 11:31 AM 10 Mar 13

Yup, secomd that from Chronos. Chillblast is the way to go.

Viowithcrailtap 13:13 PM 11 Mar 13

Is chilblast the best company for towers? I'm open to any suggestions.

Chronos the 2nd 13:42 PM 11 Mar 13

It certainly has an excellent name but it would be difficult to say any company was the best.

You do not say whether your PC will require monitor/keyboard and mouse as this will obviously reflect on the price of the tower.

Viowithcrailtap 15:24 PM 11 Mar 13

I have a monitor/ tv already at home (I bought this if I ever wanted to get a tower). The mouse and keyboard will be out of separate money to the tower.

Chronos the 2nd 16:51 PM 11 Mar 13

Have look at this. Chillblast. Swap the graphics card for the GTX660Ti and the RAM for the Corsair PC3 12800 and you have a fair PC with plenty of scope for upgrading in the future.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Vaio Z Canvas release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro rival but for the US

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Adobe unveils Sketch-rival Project Comet for UX design

How to fix iOS 9 problem iPhone stuck screen, unresponsive, no swipe, frozen, can't turn off