Which brand of gaming tower are best?

Viowithcrailtap 07 Mar 13

Hi guys,

I'm looking at either buying a pre-built tower or building one (depending on costs etc).

Can anyone recommend any companies that make good gaming towers? I've had a look at chillblast and novatech but I don't know which is better or if there are any better ones than these.

My budget is around £800.

Hopefully something good can be bought for that

Chronos the 2nd 07 Mar 13

This is from my phone so I will be brief. Without a doubt Chillblast is better than Novatech. Should be able find something reasonable for your cash and will get back to you tomorrow when I am at my PC.

Forum Editor 08 Mar 13

Transferred to our Games forum from Tech Consumer Advice.

ordep 10 Mar 13

Yup, secomd that from Chronos. Chillblast is the way to go.

Viowithcrailtap 11 Mar 13

Is chilblast the best company for towers? I'm open to any suggestions.

Chronos the 2nd 11 Mar 13

It certainly has an excellent name but it would be difficult to say any company was the best.

You do not say whether your PC will require monitor/keyboard and mouse as this will obviously reflect on the price of the tower.

Viowithcrailtap 11 Mar 13

I have a monitor/ tv already at home (I bought this if I ever wanted to get a tower). The mouse and keyboard will be out of separate money to the tower.

Chronos the 2nd 11 Mar 13

Have look at this. Chillblast. Swap the graphics card for the GTX660Ti and the RAM for the Corsair PC3 12800 and you have a fair PC with plenty of scope for upgrading in the future.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message