What you playing now.

gengiscant 21:33 11 Jun 09

Seems to be lack of new PC games at the moment, particularly FPS's so whilst awaiting my Playstation 1 for a bit of retro gaming,see here (click here),I am currently playing.

Painkiller Overdose.
C O D Modern Warfare.
Tombraider Anniversary.
Fallout 3 Broken Steel.
Turok.

Anyone know if Serious Sam. The second encounter will play on Vista.

So folks over too you.

citadel 22:22 11 Jun 09

having a break from empire total war to play oblivion again.

mrwoowoo 22:40 11 Jun 09

"Anyone know if Serious Sam. The second encounter will play on Vista."
Just played the demo on Vista with no probs.
Just bought The orange box as Half life 2 etc are among the very best games i've played and as you say there's a gaming drought at the mo.
I always sell my games on Ebay after i finish them.With The orange box being so cheap i managed a good profit there.
Not played Team fortress 2 before.And since i fancy a bit of online gaming for a change this could be fun judging by the reviews.
Prototype (third person) has just been released with reviews in the 7 to 9/10 range.
Apparently there's a lot of action involved to keep you on your toes.

mrwoowoo 22:55 11 Jun 09

Just had a bash at playing a game in co-op mode.I can't see what the fuss is about.Found it very boring.
Stacking shelves and working your way up to serving on the till.Then on to branch manager before finishing the game as area manager.
I think iv'e got this co-op thing all wrong.

dagnammit 23:48 11 Jun 09

Burnout Paradise (I'll finish the new DLC by tomommorow), Midnight Club LA and Pure.

Starfox 00:13 12 Jun 09

Far Cry 2, I hated the game when I first tried it but I decided to give it another go and I have been playing it for 6 months now. Just completed it on hardest setting.

If you stick with this game it's very addictive.

Going to play Bio-Shock again next, unusual but very interesting IMHO.

Bob The Blob 03:02 12 Jun 09

Just finished Penumbra Overture, next up is Penumbra Black Plague.
With a bit of Trackmania online too, up to 45th place in the UK now!

mrwoowoo 04:15 12 Jun 09

hmmm
I still have it on my hard drive but stopped playing due to the lack of action and driving from location to location.
Might give it another crack if i'm bored.

Kevscar1 07:33 12 Jun 09

Lot of browser games. Can't do FPS,s one handed. But can have 6 or 7 of these running at the same time.

click here

click here

click here

click here

click here

wolfie3000 05:52 13 Jun 09

Still playing Perfect World here, the games just so addictive.

Thats the problem with me if i find a game i really enjoy i get totally engrossed in it and tend to not play other games for months.

Had the same problem with Halo. lol

gengiscant 07:59 13 Jun 09

Tried your Perfect world,which brings me back to my original post,not a clue what I'm supposed to be doing,no idea what the controls are.
I have managed the first quest after it took forever to figure out how to fight.
Now I'm suppose to go somewhere,don't know how.
Nah not for me,won't uninstall it just yet.

Am having a go at Pirate Galaxy as suggested by Kevscar. SO far not bad.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5