What upgrade should I buy next for gaming pc?

Zeldarawwk 25 Feb 13

Hi,

In preparation for upcoming game releases such as ArmA 3, I wanted to upgrade my system so they would be able to run such games on very high settings with a decent FPS. I don't have a lot of money to spend at once, but have around £200 to spend on upgrades and I wanted your advice on what I should purchase.

Here is what I currently have: CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8300 @ 2.50GHz Memory: 4 GB Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6670 1GB GDDR5 PSU: 500W Motherboard: Gigabyte G41M-ES2L

So as I said, I have £200. What do you think I should buy? It would also help if you mention what I should buy after spending the £200 that I currently have.

Many thanks, Damon

Forum Editor 26 Feb 13

Transferred to our games forum from Tech Consumer Advice.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message