What is a programmable gamepad

adambucky 01:05 AM 03 Dec 12

Hi I am looking into buying a gamepad for my PC Does anyone know what is a programmable gamepad?

Thanks

adambucky 01:11 AM 03 Dec 12

NB as I understand within most games you can configure which buttons perform which actions in the game - I assume that you can do this with any Gamepad?! I am guessing that having a programmable pad provides you with another funtion other than this?

Chronos the 2nd 08:07 AM 03 Dec 12

programmable game-pad controller. Type that into Google and you will see plenty to choose from. But you are quite correct you can change what buttons do what in a particular game, but some controllers come with Profiler software but you will need to look at each controller to see what this means as it will probably differ according to the particular controller.

Chronos the 2nd 08:07 AM 03 Dec 12

programmable game-pad controller. Type that into Google and you will see plenty to choose from. But you are quite correct you can change what buttons do what in a particular game, but some controllers come with Profiler software but you will need to look at each controller to see what this means as it will probably differ according to the particular controller.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Sony Xperia Z5 launch live: Sony Xperia Z5 live video stream from IFA 2015 - watch…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nvidia GRID 2.0 launch boosts virtualised graphics workflows

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites