What games are you looking forward to?

VNAM75 20:43 14 May 09

I'm more interested in pc games but feel free to mention xbox 360 and ps3.

For me its:

Street fighter 4

Battle station pacific

Supreme commander 2 - not sure when this will be coming out but I have the first one and can't play it because my x1950 pro is not up to it.

citadel 20:55 14 May 09

operation flashpoint 2, although it keeps getting a put back on release date. probably get armed assault 2 while im waiting. hope they dont spoil the realism making it console easy.

Si_L 22:55 14 May 09

I'm looking forward to GTAIV.

I've had the game for months, but its just been sat gathering dust. When I've got my new GFX card its the first thing I'm testing out.

wolfie3000 10:02 15 May 09

There hasn't been many new games that have caught my eye recently,

I may try the new Transformer game when it comes out or at least try the demo of it.

Also will be looking into a few more MMORPG games.

Bob The Blob 13:51 15 May 09

Hope you've got a quad core and a good gfx card for GTA4!

Mr Mistoffelees 15:31 15 May 09

I try not to look forward to new games any more. The last two I looked forward to proved to be major disappointments.

Spore, between the opening of the website promoting it and the release of the game, lost the plot, along with most of it's potential appeal.

Race Driver Grid, never got past me playing the demo. Poor control and absolutely dire graphics.

Si_L 15:51 15 May 09

I have a GTS 250 being delivered soon hopefully, as for the processor its just a AMD Dual Core 5200+. I may just splash out on an Xbox to save the hassle.

Bob The Blob 16:51 15 May 09

"Race Driver Grid...Poor control and absolutely dire graphics."

What? Were you playing the same Grid as me?
The graphics are awesome and the controls are fine once you get used to them.

Rigga 17:08 15 May 09

COD6 Modern Warfare 2 mostly, back to Infinity Ward so should be really good. Although not sure how I'm going to stop playing COD4 :)

and I agree with Mr Mistoffelees race driver grid was one of the worst racing games I had the misfortune to purchase, the graphics were good, but the handling was poor.

I just wish the Gran Tourismo series of games was on PC. :(

R.

mrwoowoo 20:28 15 May 09

Terminator salvation looks cool and only 4 days to go.
A bit like Gears of war except the way your character slids up to a wall for cover is great animation.
Gameplay video click here

Devil Fish 20:45 16 May 09

mafia II its not due not due till around autumn time though

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…