vegas 2 problem

polish 20:22 01 Oct 09

i have just repurchased the game after original disk broke unloaded previous version first and loaded no problem and game plays fine the problem being iam unable to save profile or any part of the the game it comes up with a warning unable to save the game is fully patched and i have even removed new game using revo to find anything left over and reinstalling but no difference it hasnt asked for the new code so i was wondering if theres something left i cant find unable to sign in with ubisoft keeps saying login failed so will call them if i need to operating system is vista 32bit

Kevscar1 17:28 02 Oct 09

Get cccleaner and run the reg cleaner in it. That should clear anything out. It offers you the chance to backup before you run it.

polish 18:38 02 Oct 09

thanks for reply kevscar still no joy checked for solution with ubisoft and although they had looked at the email it seems they dont no iam now wondering if theres a fault on the disk the original game played with np problems

polish 22:45 02 Oct 09

this has been resolved thru ubisoft response from my email mainly having to rename a folder which wasnt obvious and some other bits

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced