tomb raider problems with gt650m

yellowarmy 05 Apr 13

I have a laptop with a gt650m card and have tried to get the new tomb raider game to recognise it. It also has an intel hd 400 card the game seems to always find. Have tried using the tomb raider exe file and and put it in my NVidia 3d profile so it starts with the NVidia card but still no luck. I use the laptop with an lcd tv via hdmi if that's any help..

mart7 05 Apr 13

you could disable the intel hd graphics card through the bios which would force the game to use the nvidia card

jaywoo 05 Apr 13

Have you got the latest NVidia drivers installed? Similar issue here fixed by driver update - http://forum.notebookreview.com/ideapad-essential/714759-intel-hd-4000-taking-priority-over-nvidia-635m.html

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message