Steam Holiday Sale

Inept Pig 11:46 AM 22 Dec 11

I'm sure most are already aware of this, but for those that aren't there are currently many fantastic offers being offered on Steam with new deals announced daily until the 1st January - ideal for last minute Christmas presents or for catching up on some of the older titles that you missed first time around.

KRONOS the First 11:54 AM 22 Dec 11

Yep have bought Orcs Must Die and Jurassic Park the game,no doubt will get a few more before the sale runs out. Although as a rule Steam is the more expensive way to purchase games the do have some great sales enabling, in my case anyway, to buy games I would not normally look at,and if they are rubbish then only a few quid wasted.

Ibanez2010 17:12 PM 23 Dec 11

Yep, I buy a lot of games from Steam. Only when they are on sale though and never at full price as I find Amazon usually sells them much cheaper. Some very good deals on Steam over Xmas.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 4 UK release date, price and specs: Thinner, lighter, faster with new Type Cover and Pen

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Territory delivers realistic NASA screens for The Martian - as they will be in 20 years time

21 brilliant tips for Mac OS X El Capitan: The best new Mac features in OS X 10.11