Is This Site

crosstrainer 15:55 21 Feb 09

Reliable for download? Want to get Project Origin, but have not used this before??

crosstrainer 15:56 21 Feb 09

The link might help :))

click here

Bob The Blob 16:33 21 Feb 09

The site is well known so there shouldn't be a problem. Hope you have plenty of patience as it's a 12Gb download!!

Why don't you get it from the shops or order it online instead?

Bob The Blob 16:35 21 Feb 09

p.s. If you'd ordered it on Thursday when you first posted about it, you'd have it by now...

crosstrainer 18:24 21 Feb 09

True:))

crosstrainer 18:25 21 Feb 09

..Please

Bob The Blob 18:59 21 Feb 09

Yes it's safe.

crosstrainer 11:32 22 Feb 09

Thanks for that, bit the bullet and downloaded it last night...All works fine. One worrying thing about the site though: It states that I have 3 accounts (I have never used it before) User names are totally unfamiliar to me as well.

Tried to delete these, but was denied access...I'm hoping that it's just a glitch...have emailed them to inform them of this.

Game looks great, have not yet a chance to get into it yet, and will be performing a full Acronis backup prior to play!

mrwoowoo 02:15 23 Feb 09

Keep us posted as i'm looking forward to getting this as well.
Hope it's as good as i think it may be.

crosstrainer 06:23 23 Feb 09

Very very good! Much more scary and atmospheric..It seems I am now Fettle's brother (ouch)

mrwoowoo 00:18 24 Feb 09

That'll do for me.With a recommendation like that,
the next game i get will definitely be Fear 2.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…