Should I buy this computer?

Computer Question 06:44 08 Jun 16

So I'm looking for a computer that can do some gaming and/or that I can upgrade for better gaming. My coworker is selling a used Dell Optiplex 9030 Touch for a pretty good price and she's selling me that Skyrim was played on it. I know this computer is pretty decent but I'm wondering if anyone has a second opinion before I spend money on it.

Govan1x 09:38 08 Jun 16

new from Amazon.

Remember the one you are thinking of buying could be 2 years old so it has to be the right price for you. Not got a clue about gaming but as you can see it will take up to 16gb of ram that would cost £50 odds from crucial.

Click here

Old Deuteronomy 20:45 08 Jun 16

That is a work computer, not a machine specified for playing games. Whilst it may be capable of running Skyrim, depending an the CPU (and therefore the the integrated graphics processor), it won't run it well.

Computer Question 07:49 09 Jun 16

Thanks a bunch. That's all I needed to know.

Amzgame 08:19 14 Jun 16

It's not good for playing games

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…