the shop called Game

harps1h 19:03 PM 02 Aug 08

where is the oddest place you have this chain store called "game". to start this off I found one in Peregeux in the dordogne region in France this summer.

dagbladet 11:11 AM 03 Aug 08

Why is that odd?

harps1h 11:19 AM 03 Aug 08

well for a start i didn't expect to see a "game" store in France, with the same layout as their uk counterparts in a small town in south west France.
secondly this is a thread for people who have found this chain store in unusual places and not people with little manners!! so please stop being so pedantic.

User2008 11:51 AM 03 Aug 08

Well to be pedantic, you are being exactly as you describe dagbladet to be!

I do not find it odd (perhaps it is just you?) that a branch of a multi-national company may be found in France. It is quite likely there are as many in France as anywhere else as the company has over 800 stores in Europe.

harps1h 12:07 PM 03 Aug 08

well clearly i was not aware of this fact otherwise i woould not have started what seems to be a rather pointless thread.

dagbladet 12:42 PM 03 Aug 08

Little manners? Pedantic?

What on earth brought that on?

I genuinely enquired as to what was so odd about a 'Game' shop in France.

click here

User2008 22:04 PM 03 Aug 08

GAME Sweden click here

GAME Spain click here+

Not only do they trade under that name but the Company owns several other chains in places as far as Australia!

click here

Colin 13:16 PM 04 Aug 08

click here

This is a chain store in South Africa. It is nothing to do with GAME in the UK.

Si_L 16:53 PM 04 Aug 08

In the town next to mine, there are two stores with about 50 metres separating them.

Handy when you want a pre-owned game. If its not in one then its usually in the other.

harps1h 00:25 AM 05 Aug 08

where do you live?

Colin 12:41 PM 05 Aug 08

The Potteries Shopping Centre in Stoke on Trent has 2 branches of GAME - one different floors. One used to be Electronics Boutique.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…