Saved games not being saved

vickydee1 23:36 PM 14 Mar 11

When I play a game (any game) and I pass a save point, it is not being saved because when I die I go back to the begining of the game and not just to the save point I have just passed ?

What have I done, have I swiched something off by accident ?

Thanks

mrwoowoo 13:27 PM 15 Mar 11

Do you mean online flash games?
If so then you need to enable cookies in your browser as they are usually your saves.
Also if you delete your browser files after an online session that will remove the saves as well.

vickydee1 12:16 PM 19 Mar 11

Hi Mister woo woo

I don't know what online flash games mean ...

Some of the games I play are ..Farcry, CoD4, Supreme Commander and Medal of Honor.. If theses are Flash Games ..
Then how do I enable the cookies ..and stop deleting my browser files ?

Dee

Thanks

Kevscar1 15:26 PM 19 Mar 11

Try going to the main menu. Press load game and see if they are there.

vickydee1 01:31 AM 23 Mar 11

hi Kevscar..

sorry but I am not sure what you mean "see if they are there". What are where ..?

Kevscar1 05:54 AM 23 Mar 11

If you go to the main menu and click on load game it will show a list of the saved games. I have had games where that is what you have to do to get the last save point.

vickydee1 20:56 PM 26 Mar 11

Sorry to ask this but which main menu and where is it ..

Kevscar1 07:27 AM 27 Mar 11

When you load the game the main menu pops up, normally shows New game Load game Options and one or two others. If you press Esc in game it should give you the option to go to Main Menu.
When you press Load Game it should open with a list of all your saved games.

vickydee1 23:53 PM 31 Mar 11

Hi Kevscar

Thanks ... I have that but for some reason I am not why but My Farcry is working fine now ...
but I haven't done anything... Will have to try other games first though ..!!

Will be in touch soon ...!

Thank you ... :-))

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

MIT builds an awesome 3D printer that can use 10 materials at once

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites