Racing Wheel For Xbox 360

crosstrainer 09:23 17 Oct 09

...I have been looking at these, and wondered if anyone can advise as to which is the best? Is the Hyper expensive Microsoft offering really worth £80? Or some of the cheaper alternatives as good if not better?

It's going to be a while until I can return to PC gaming (moan...New graphics card doing nothing CODWAW installed but as yet unplayed) and I can't control the cars in any of the xbox racing games with the controller.

crosstrainer 11:00 18 Oct 09

^

wolfie3000 14:34 18 Oct 09

Well the general rule of thumb is use branded products with consoles,
So i would suggest the racing wheel by microsoft, yeh its a little more expensive but you at least know it will work well and wont feel cheap and plasticy like the cheaper models.

roddypoddy 19:05 19 Oct 09
  crosstrainer 07:41 20 Oct 09

That's one heck of a price difference, and gets good reviews too. I think I may get one...Thanks for the link :))

wolfie3000: I think the MS offering is overpriced, and as rge review in the link Say's, it feels cheap....May go for the Logitech as I have used a Wingman for my Flight Sims for years...Still going strong!

roddypoddy 19:46 20 Oct 09

Yes the reviews look pretty good to me also,and what a price,let us know how you get on,good luck.

crosstrainer 06:55 21 Oct 09

Will do :))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5