Portal 2

gengiscant 13:45 PM 30 Apr 11
Answered

Though I have really enjoyed this game and makes a welcome change from my usual FPS games, I am afraid it was far to short and far to easy in comparison to the original Portal. Not much replay value as once you have solved the puzzles that is pretty much it. Hopefully the modding fraternity will come up with some more difficult/interesting content.

gengiscant 13:21 PM 01 May 11
Answer

I must revise the point about replay value as getting the achievement 'Smash 11 monitor screens' was a lot of fun.

Inept Pig 12:30 PM 10 May 11

Game length is a bone of contention for some; however, I'd much rather play a ten hour game that is well thought out and enjoyable with very little padding than one which drags things out with time consuming tasks (say, for example, puzzles that make you trek the length of the map doing dull fetch and carry tasks)

I've not got around to Portal 2 yet; but really enjoyed the first in the series - and as you say, the PC modding community may throw out some interesting add-ons at some point (or Valve may release additional map packs?)

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

OS X Yosemite vs Windows 10: The Mac and PC operating systems go head to head UPDATED