Pls help me :(

tw0easy 22:42 02 Aug 13

Hi there guys, hope you are all having a wonderful day. I need a little advice on my computer as I am a very passionate gamer. I have a custom made PC which I spent quite a bit of money on andHi there guys, hope you are all having a wonderful day. I need a little advice on my computer as I am a very passionate gamer. I have a custom made PC which I spent quite a bit of money on and now I come to play games such as Counter-Strike:Global-offensive or DotA/HoN and I get crazy FPS issue. I honestly cannot understand why. Anyways I hope someone can shed some light on this situation or maybe take me towards the right directions

AMDPhenom(tm) II X6 1055T Processor (6CPUs) 2.8GHz 8192MB RAM AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series (2.1GB RAM) 10MB Internet - Which runs really fast seeing as I am right next to the exchange

Not sure what other details you need. If you can help me or need more information to do so please let me know! thanks

Sorry I forgot to add that I get around 30-80 FPS on CS:GO now I come to play games such as Counter-Strike:Global-offensive or DotA/HoN and I get crazy FPS issue. I honestly cannot understand why. Anyways I hope someone can shed some light on this situation or maybe take me towards the right directions

AMDPhenom(tm) II X6 1055T Processor (6CPUs) 2.8GHz 8192MB RAM AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series (2.1GB RAM) 10MB Internet - Which runs really fast seeing as I am right next to the exchange

Not sure what other details you need. If you can help me or need more information to do so please let me know! thanks

I get around 30-80 FPS on CS:GO

Forum Editor 23:26 02 Aug 13

Transferred to the Games forum from Tech Helproom.

Chronos the 2nd 06:08 03 Aug 13

Hi you have not exactly explained what your problem is except that you are having some 'crazy FPS issue' which unfortunately tells us nothing.

Can you detail the problem?

What exactly is the make and model of your graphics card?

What is your the make and model of your motherboard?

What is the wattage of your power supply?

What is your operating system?

How long have you had this problem?

Are your graphic card drivers up to date?

tw0easy 17:30 03 Aug 13

Ok sorry, basically when i play games like Counterstrike:GO it feels extremely laggy/sluggish i know it's not my internet connection as i can play other games without connection issues. however, on counterstrike 1.6 or cs source i can max 100-200 FPS without an issue and play it smoothly. with this game my fps jumps from 30 to 80 making it nearly impossible to either control my spray or even aim(i hope this is a better description of the problem)

The make and model of my graphics card is AMD 6970 HD

the make and model of my mother board is GIGABYTE - GA790XT-USB3

i have a 850 WATT power supply

Windows 7 64bit

Since i've downloaded CS:GO the gaming experience doesn't feel fluid it's just very sluggish and i can tell i get massive FPS drops

I have updated my graphics card drivers just a few days ago( meaning i deleted all the other drivers and just installed the new one)

I'm not too sure why i have this issue, Do you think it's because of my system?

tw0easy 00:50 04 Aug 13

Even when i go to system labs it says my computer can play the game without any issuesm like i said compared to other people who get around 150-300 FPS constant mine just drops straight away to 30-50 fps

Chronos the 2nd 07:42 04 Aug 13

I have a game out of around 100 I have installed that I just cannot play because of micro stutter, this is Portal 2. I have tried everything and then some but I cannot solve this problem. result I can no longer play the game which is a shame. But unfortunately these odd problems do arise ans I am sorry to say that at times there is no solution.

But back to your problem with Counterstrike:GO,which it seems is quite common, I expect you have tried these but as I do not know what you have or have not tried I then I will suggest these possible solutions anyway. Steam 1. Steam 2. Youtube.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…