Pilots And ATC'S Wanted

crosstrainer 12:23 PM 20 Jun 08

For a training flight group, hosted by myself. All levels welcome, and we can go anywhere people want to.

If people are interested post here, and I will give you details. You need:

Flight Sim x and a broadband connection. A microphone is useful, but not compulsory. A gamespy account (which can be created from within FSX) is also required.

crosstrainer 16:00 PM 21 Jun 08

As a no then :) Will tick as resolved, but if anyone is interested, let me know.

rob3600 22:29 PM 13 Aug 08

might be interested, maybe get a few tips as new to flight sim well newish how would you like to contact me youc could try this.click here and follow the contact us link.

crosstrainer 06:07 AM 14 Aug 08

If you want to start with some basic takeoff and landings, use the yellow email envelope, and we can set up a time and day.

You will need to create an online gaming identity from the Flight Sim X welcome screen first.

I can take care of the flight plan, location etc.

crosstrainer 06:56 AM 14 Aug 08

I'm not sure that 2004 will work with Flight SimX, we can give it a try though.

As for the problem in your previous post, go to the controls tab, and check the key assignments, you may have changed the view button by mistake.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The 14 most useless gadgets of all time: nauseating, crappy and downright silly technology, from a…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Google Maps for web gets a Material Design-inspired makeover

New Apple TV 2015 release date and UK price: buy from Apple in late October, in store in November