PC games Help !

George00 13:38 PM 04 Jun 12

Can you give me an example of games that I can run on my BAD pc? I have a weak pc [I'm getting a new one soon] and I need help to find some good games that I can run on it. If you now one or more please replay.

Thanks!

Specifications: AMD Sempron(tm) 2600+ , 1.83 GHz Video card Nvidia GeForce 6600 RAM : 1 GB

KRONOS the First 15:27 PM 04 Jun 12

It is much simpler if you use this to find out whether your "BAD" PC can run a particular game or not.

Can You Run It.

George00 17:58 PM 04 Jun 12

I used that site but I want to find out about some good games I can play on this sistem. I'm imagining most of you are gamers and can tell me about some cool games that I haven't heard about.

KRONOS the First 18:22 PM 04 Jun 12

That site will tell you better than I can, to be honest you are not going to be playing many of todays games with that graphics card or that amount of ram. I surprised you can run XP with only 1GB ram.

You do not even mention what games you are into. I really am no good at guessing.With your set up I would stick with flash games and wait till you get a new PC before getting into PC gaming.

George00 11:40 AM 05 Jun 12

You know..in this sistem I played Crysis, Halflife2, Pes and others and it's not like I'm asking about games like CodMw3 or Battlefield 3. And by the way I'm not getting into PC gaming I just try to find some nice games that I can play.

aiato 08:20 AM 13 Jun 12

it would be easier to find right games if you provided system requirements. But if you could play PES then i assume you can play counter strike, mortal combat games and probably fifa manager.

Devil Fish 15:46 PM 13 Jun 12

use full little tool to check if your pc can run games before you buy

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/

lhalfman 06:55 AM 05 Jul 12

just wait for a new pc lol and get better games

jennam 07:37 AM 27 Dec 12

I also have weak PC and i can't play every game i want. It's really annoying, that if you want to play some new games you have to get new PC

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification: OP2 confirmed in VR product launch - full OnePlus…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Motoman robots: from killing The Terminator to samurai swordmanship

Why Apple's being criticised for everything, even the good things