Deus Ex
Thief
Stalker
And more....

click here

Colin 22 Feb 11

Thanks, ordep. Just ordered Bioshock 2.

wolfie3000 22 Feb 11

Tomb Raider: Underworld for £5, looks like iv got a new game to play lol.

Thanks for the link.

ordep 22 Feb 11

Glade to here you've found a bargain.
Played Bioshock but could get into it. It got a lot of rave reviews though.

I've had Underworld on the h/d since July 2010!. I'm a fan of Tomb Raider, played most of them but I find the new engine a bit of a fag. I've been stuck on a ledge trying to get past a giant octopus, I really must get back to it.

ordep 22 Feb 11

Just found this to.
Got to be worth a punt at £1.49.

click here

AL47 22 Feb 11

i just ordered hl2 ep2 as well, was going to order it this weekend after recently getting hl2 [for £2] and hl2 ep1 [£2.50]

whole set for £6 lol

wolfie3000 22 Feb 11

You guys should check out Steam, alot of bargain games there too.

ordep 23 Feb 11

I'd use Steam more only it automatically defaults to C drive, and causes me problems. I had to reformat a while back as C drive was chocker block, and I was unable to d/l other stuff.

I did try a gizmo some one had written so's you could move Steam fils over to another drive, but it didn't work for me.

X7-250 23 Feb 11

steam doesn't default to C, just select destination during install, i use drive F, never had an issue.

wolfie3000 24 Feb 11

Same mine is set to my I:\ drive.

click here

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message