Need advice replacing graphic card

i2Dark4Light 19:10 25 Mar 14
Answered

I am looking to upgrade my Desktop PC, especially my graphics card for gaming as I struggle to play even mid-range games. I don't want the best, I just want something better. My range for a new graphics card is between €100-€200.

My current specs:

Operating System - Windows 7 64 bit

Processor - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz

Memory size - 6,2 GB

Graphics - AMD Radeon HD 7450

If you guys think anything else really need an upgrade, if you could please inform me what and the price it could cost.

Thanks in advance :)

i2Dark4Light 13:42 26 Mar 14

Belgium, I know exacly what you mean with the PSU but I have no idea how to find out.

i2Dark4Light 19:29 26 Mar 14

Did as you said and wow, a lot more complicated than i expected, ofcourse made in china, so the easiest was just to take a Picture

i2Dark4Light 12:47 27 Mar 14

Damn thats anoying, but great that I know now, thanks, I'll look into the replacing, but if I can't I'll be able to get someone who can, Im 100% sure I can replace a GPU though, would you have advice about PSU's(if there are some kinds that are better and how much power and average price? and also for the graphic card? I'm asking a lot but thanks already

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…