Most anticipated...

Scorpion Bay 23:23 13 Jun 08

With apologies to Marko, for blatantly ripping off his top 3 thread, what are everyone's three most anticipated games of the next year (till June-ish 2009).

Mine are:
1) Resident Evil 5
2) Prototype
3) Mirrors Edge

crosstrainer 06:11 16 Jun 08

Yes, Crysis 2 Not before Christmas, and probably later....Alone in the dark and FEar should keep us amused though.

kalignorgna 15:23 24 Jun 08

farcry 2
Mortal Kombat vs DC
C&C Red Alert 3

by the way Fallout was rubish trun based game with guns just does not work sory citadel your see what I mean if you play 1 or 2

Mr Mistoffelees 16:20 24 Jun 08

The Wrath of the Lich King expansion pack for World of Warcraft.

Spore.

Scorpion Bay 00:03 27 Jun 08

Fallout 3 is a totally different game - an FPS with elements of an RPG in it. I'm intrigued by the claim that there are literally hundreds of different endings. That and the fact you apparently have to make a decision within the first hour of the game that would normally be the climax of all other games.

kalignorgna 10:26 27 Jun 08

is that so does that mean its a bit more like fallout tatics that was even tough not bril was a lot better then fallout. if it indeed is a FPS then it sould be good, but since you can't put a FPS and a turn based game together it may well be intresting to see how it truns out.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Acer Predator Triton 700 review

D&AD Awards 2017: see the best design, advertising, illustration, animation and VR of the past year

How to lose weight with an Apple Watch