The Moment of Silence

Khyron 03:11 25 Mar 10

Does anyone know if there is anyway at all to play this game on a Vista pc. I have tried everything I can think of, been on different forums and sites trying to find driver updates for the english (UK) version of the game but there doesn't seem to be any. Will installing it on an external drive make a difference. Alot of my other (older) games work with vista but not this one. Any help or ideas would be welcomed.

mrwoowoo 16:15 25 Mar 10

Try installing this patch, which fixes protection issues that are due to the game using an old version of Starforce protection.
click here

mr simon 21:17 19 May 10

Have you tried running it in compatibility mode?

tootiefrootie 16:51 21 May 10

why not change you OS?

click here

defendor 19:17 28 May 10

I'm also having a problem with this game. I've just bought The Moment of Silence and I'm having problems getting it to run. When I try to open the game, I get a Star Force protection error that indicates that it won't run with Vista. I am currently running Vista 64bit on a quad-core processor. I have tried opening it in compatibility mode but to no avail.

click here

Ray-192145 14:21 26 Aug 10

I am also having trouble loading this game,I tried the link supplied but keep getting an error message that the link is broken,any ideas.suggestions please? Iam running XP Pro with SP3.
Cheers

citadel 23:01 26 Aug 10

i remember disabling starforce to get games to work. long time ago, xp it was in hidden devices, non plug and play devices i think.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…