Metro 2033

ordep 04 Mar 11

What a brill game! Some one on here mentioned it so I thought I'll give it a whirl, glad I did.
click here

AL47 04 Mar 11

May have been me

Graphically amazing especially on dx 11 highest settings, but again if need 2 good gfx cards for that. And it still struggles

gengiscant 05 Mar 11

I have a single AMD 6000 series card and run the game on max settings with no problems at all. Great game as well, have just finished Dead Space 2 another excellent game.

ordep 05 Mar 11

My card (I think) is.

Intel(R)core(TM)[email protected] 2.67GHz

I haven't the foggiest what all that means.
I had to replace it a few months ago, as the old one gave up the ghost.

AL47 05 Mar 11

That's your cpu

I have crossfire 6950 bios unlock bios and on ultimate highest still lags in places on 2560 resolution

AL47 05 Mar 11

Is dead space 2 worth getting?

gengiscant 05 Mar 11

Definitely recommended,click here

ordep 05 Mar 11

AL47
Its a GeForce GTS250

gengiscant.
Dead Space 2 looks good but, I really must finish off some of theses other games before I start another.

mrwoowoo 08 Mar 11

I'm playing Dead space 2 on PC at the moment and it's an awesome game.
The javalin is such a great weapon as are most of the others.
Excellent graphics and doesn't need a big rig to run it either.

ordep 19 Mar 11

Just completed chapter 3, which ended in a tough battle with the bad guys, took me a while to deal with all the bad'es but, it was great fun.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message