Medal of Honor Airbourne (PC)

PC KiLlEr 13:05 26 Nov 09

Is any1 else getting an error message when trying to load MoHA?
I just got the latest patch to 1.3 after not been on for awhile,played ok 1st time,but now i'm getting the message "Emulation Software Conflict".I have been through my registry & cleared any reference to copying software & removed the virtual drive too,(wich btw was not "DT" it was "MagicIso".I have sent off an e-mail asking for their help,but that could take forever.So was hoping some1 on these forums coiuld help me out plz :-.
Just to let you know i'm not a p.c wizard,so if you could tell me like you would an idiot i would be most grateful ;-)

PC KiLlEr 13:11 26 Nov 09

Just a quick note i forgot to say my os is vista 32 bit premium,& that the ppl i e-mail was Securom

mrwoowoo 16:24 27 Nov 09

If you have Nero or Power DVD then disable them at start up by typing msconfig in the search box after clicking the start orb. Then in the start tab untick the relevant boxes to stop them starting.
You may need to do this with other similar programmes.
Make sure you have uninstalled any virtual drives as they sometimes reinstall after your PC has been restarted. Click on computer to check and then uninstall in device manager if any are there.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos