Locating COD 4 PC game save

iqs 22:29 21 Dec 08

Hi,
I trying to locate the COD 4 game save folder to back up ,just in case I need to reinstall my OS.

Any ideas where it would be and would backing it up allow me to carry on where I was if I did a reinstall ?

Cheers

mrwoowoo 00:01 22 Dec 08

Go to my computer.c drive> program files/activison/cod4 mod.warfa./profiles/ players.....then save whats in the players folder(copy and paste to somewhere safe) and then after you reformat replace the save folder with your saved one.
You may need to play it first and save the game once before you replace the save folder for it to work.
After this you can continue from your pre reformat save.

bstb3 12:38 22 Dec 08

pretty sure that will only work for the single player games (which I appreciate is the point of your question), your multiplayer profile cant be saved if you wipe the installation for whatever reason. I have tried to do that so many different ways on my son's pc, just cant seem to do it.

iqs 15:04 22 Dec 08

Hello mrwoowoo and bstb3,

it was the single player game,followed the advice and saved the file to a safe place.Thank you
Cheers

xiaobaimao2008 06:57 23 Dec 08

<a href="click here">Mac DVD to iPhone</a>

xiaobaimao2008 06:58 23 Dec 08

<a href="click here" target="_blank">Mac DVD to iPhone </a>

xiaobaimao2008 06:59 23 Dec 08

[url=click here]Mac DVD to iPhone [/url]

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…