keyboard katasrophe!

podlod 16:45 PM 25 Mar 11

Hi, I am trying to purchase a certain keyboard, but it must be a british keyboard, as a french keyboard has its digits in an alternate position. As i am living in France there is only the french version if I want buy, so I have tried to order from Amazon and they then refer me to their traders name which are, yes you have guessed.... French.I feel like bashing my head against a brick wall as they proceed to repeat the same info everytime. I have tried various manufacturers, but their prices are to high and ask a phenominal amount for postage. Any help please in this dilemma?

podlod 10:33 AM 26 Mar 11

I must admit I am unable to use the keyboard at the moment, but in a couple of months time I hope to be ok.

podlod 10:31 AM 26 Mar 11

Hi Kevscar, the keyboard I want is called IDEAZON MERC STEALTH, but the post is over £20!
Wolfie yes I have family.....but!

wolfie3000 08:30 AM 26 Mar 11

Do you have family who could buy it in England then can post it to you in France?

Kevscar1 07:35 AM 26 Mar 11

Whats the keyboard you are after

podlod 04:15 AM 26 Mar 11

Thanks kevscar, but that is well over a days drive up for me, but your right, post would be cheaper, somewhat a dilemma for me, but thanks again.

Kevscar1 03:47 AM 26 Mar 11

Have you tried play.com
Is the postage higher than a daytrip back to the UK. If it is try an internet search for a shop seling it in Dover or whereever you would land here.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 review: Hands-on with the phone which the Z3+ should have been

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Get your photos turned into illos by some of the world’s best artists

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites