Jesus gets his own game,

wolfie3000 23:22 09 Mar 09

It seems Jesus now has moved into the realms of video games,

Im talking of course of the game Heaven:The game.
The graphics and game engine look stunning and Jesus looks like he makes an appearance too which on its own makes me interested in it.

The trouble is the site, although show in game footage doesn't show what type of game it is,

I cant see it being a shoot em up due to the subject matter in the game, so my guess is its either a MMORPG or a RTS game of some sort.

The in game footage shows a crosshair of sorts but can you imagine going postal in heaven?
I so wish it is a shooter but i just cant see it.

The site itself take a while to load after the intro and you may get several loading screens but hang on in there as the videos on the site are awesome and the graphics are just so sexy.

click here

Anyway if anyone finds out what type of game this is please post, also where can i get this game?

Also here a youtube video of the game.
click here

Mr Mistoffelees 07:39 12 Mar 09

It appears to be a game along the lines of Myst. a short desciption here: click here

wolfie3000 07:46 12 Mar 09

Thanks, should be an awesome game when its released, fingers crossed its not to preachy though.

AllThumbs 12:24 20 Mar 09

Um.

The graphics are gross (kind of the stuff you might get to promote a pseudo high end graphics card),
and the Saint appears to be a high heeled, mini skirted, buxom blonde.....you're right, cool looking game.

Think I'll skip it though.

wolfie3000 15:00 20 Mar 09

Well most games this past year have gone for the shiney look and this game is no exception.

"The Saint appears to be a high heeled, mini skirted, buxom blonde"

And thats a problem?
I guess that the game is aimed at the bible thumping teen, so with no blood, gore or guns it has to have something that will appeal to them.

Sillyconchip 14:41 25 Mar 09

WOW! this looks well cool! Who cares if the graphics are to shiny, the game looks alot of fun! Bet it won't half get some stick from the church though!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…