How much can i sell my Xbox 360 for?

dave726587 16:05 04 Feb 09

Hi, i have an Xbox 360 Premium and its perfect condition and hardly used.
Its got all the original stuff it came with (box, manuals, headset, 20gig hd, wireless control, cables etc)

ill also give a 2nd wired control + GTA IV game with it

how much do you think i could sell it for on ebay?

Si_L 18:36 04 Feb 09

£140ish I would say. You gonna use BIN or just auction it?

citadel 21:17 04 Feb 09

you can take it to your local branch of game and they will buy it from you.

Si_L 21:56 04 Feb 09

He could but he won't get as much for it as selling it online, although its good if you can't be bothered with the hassle.

daisy24 12:44 06 Feb 09

But why are you aelling your xbox360, it's a good game. sounds good than others.

CliffS 16:34 16 Mar 09

You can get a price for it online at click here and they send a van to collect as well. They also buy games - it's a lot easier than using an auction site.

Si_L 21:53 16 Mar 09

I ran your console through the site he suggested and it gave a trade in value of £17. You would get more just selling the game on Ebay. Do not use that site.

Sillyconchip 13:35 25 Mar 09

Before you try and sell it i would go in to your local CEX or maybe it's called computer exchange, i know they normally give really good deals on consoles. I remember i took a Wii into them about a year ago and managed to get £260 cash for it, i have no idea why they were buying them for so much, but i wasn't going to argue with and offer that good!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…